In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought I would write the top 5 things I’m thankful this holiday:
- I live in a country with a free and democratic political system.
- I am encouraged to follow my passion in working in partisan politics.
- I’m able to talk to people about my political beliefs without fear of reprisals or persecution.
- There is a political party and leader I believe in with all my heart.
- There are so many friends I’ve made through politics, that will last a lifetime.
What are you thankful for?